All of these are just my opinion, of course... There are plenty of experts - but these are just based on my own experience!
- Take in a game at Fenway Park. It was a perception altering experience... Almost spiritual :-)
- Faneuil Hall Market Place
- Cheers (the original ... but for the history, not the food!)
- Boston Aquarium. Turtles and fish and sharks - oh my!
- Freedom Trail
- Boston Photowalk. Lots of history and great shots.
- Kingfish Hall. My new favorite restaurant of all time.
You MUST order the New England Lobster Boil. (Appetizers - the calamari was excellent. Dessert - the chocolate tort was mind-blowing.) Be prepared to spend the big bucks, but it is absolutely phenomenal.
- Tour Sam Adams Brewery. But call ahead! When we got there, it was a 3 hour wait. So we toured the reception area instead.
- Boston Common - it's beautiful
- Good Bar. A fantastic local bar - it kind of became OUR own personal Cheers.
183 State Street
- Blue Man Group. Hilarious and great show :-)